Years of evolution have brought us here: Meet the Skyhill Legacy Grip!
The Legacy is an evolution of the latest Skyhill Grip.
This new version offers the very best in technology, along with new diamond shaped stitches that were developed to handle the most extreme forces on the bar and ring exercises.
You’ll see the same super adherent materials as the already stablished Competition grip, plus a resistance that has never been seen before.
Ideal for pull-ups, chest to bar, and muscleups, the new Legacy grip facilitates the execution of movement and allows you to go beyond the limits.
Some new things to look for in the Legacy Grip:
- New single-layer shape that allows for more contact area with the bar.
- More stitching that make the grip even more resistant.
- Extra soft Neoprene cuff, produced with the latest technology.
- Ultra resistant welded carbon steel buckle and exclusive application on the inside of the grip for you to write your name on it.
- More hand coverage and superior finish and quality.
Why use this product:
- The Skyhill Legacy grip provides a much firmer grip on the bar.
- It will protect the palm of your hands and fingers, preventing calluses and blisters.
- The grip will allow you to complete more repetitions, while saving you energy, therefore improving your performance.
Please see the sizing chart in the product overview photos. For reference, the most common size for women is Medium, and for men, Large. The wrist wrap should fit comfortably on your wrist.
The Legacy Grip is endorsed and developed by Rafael Kilipper who is a recognized Brazilian gymnast. He has a broad CrossFit Curriculum and teaches gymnastics applied to CrossFit courses in Brazil and throughout the world.
USA Legacy Grip
Please see the sizing chart in the product overview photos. For reference, the most common size for Women is medium, and for Men, large. The wrist wrap should fit comfortably on your wrist.
We highly Recommend M size for Woman and L/XL for men, unless you have a really thin wrist you can go smaller.
Keep in mind that some people loves to wear that towel cloth Wrist band underneath, so if you are one of them always go a size up, you won't regret!!
If you have any questions, please contact us.